Whether you have bumped into Megan Fox on a red carpet event, seen her on TV, or on a Megan Fox wallpaper, you will agree that she is undoubtedly one of the most interesting female actresses in Hollywood. Her undeniable natural beauty, charisma, and brains make her a character that everybody wants to associate with.
Whether you have bumped into Megan Fox on a red carpet event, seen her on TV, or on a Megan Fox wallpaper, you will agree that she is undoubtedly one of the most interesting female actresses in Hollywood. Her undeniable natural beauty, charisma, and brains make her a character that everybody wants to associate with. In fact, whenever she lights up the screens, her mysterious character is what glues you to her. Her blue eyes will make your heart make many beats per second, and a pleasurable feeling will go down your spine. However, do you know Megan? It is time to understand her outside the layers of sensuality. The following are five secrets about this famous diva.
1. She only wears makeup on a date night. The Megan Fox you see is a beauty not defined by expensive makeup done by high-end makeup artists, but by her natural self. It is hard to believe that a celebrity of her calibre only wears makeup on date night. She was quoted saying that she does not do makeup when she is not working, and if she does, she is going on a night date with her husband. Interesting, isn’t it?
2. She found her inspiration to become an actress at three years of age. Most of us get inspired late in life. We tend to find our motivation when we are old enough to learn the actual meaning of what we want. This was not the case with Megan Fox. At a tender age, she was inspired by Dorothy who was a protagonist in the movie dubbed “Wizard of Oz”. This film left an indelible mark in her life, and from then henceforth, she decided to pursue the career that has made her the person she is today.
3. She once survived a shark attack. Born and raised in Florida, Megan is a professional surfer. She has practised the sport for a long time hence it is an art that flows in her blood. Reliable sources close to her say that she surfs every day. Surfers come across many dangers in the sea, and the most common one is an encounter with sharks. Megan is not an exception. It is said that she once came head to head with a white shark. Luckily for her, her family and her fans, she survived the ordeal.
4. She was not allowed to date. At her young age, Megan was an icon to be desired by all boys in her neighbourhood. However, her parents were staunch Catholics and would not allow her to date any of them. She was forced to sneak from her home at some point to meet up with the boys.
5. She fears flying. As a famous actress, Megan Fox has a tight schedule. She has to travel to various places around the world and meet with millions of her fans who live in far flung areas. Megan, however, says that she is afraid of flying, but the scope of her job leaves her with no choice but to face her fears head on. She revealed that whenever she boards an aircraft, she listens to Britney Spears whose music increases her confidence and gives her a perceived feeling of safety.
Megan Fox's social profiles - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. Enjoy the best Megan Fox wallpapers!
Windows 1. First, find the perfect wallpaper for your PC. 2.Just below the image, you’ll notice a
that says “Free Download.” Just below that text is your screen’s resolution (don’t worry, we calculated
that part for you.) 3.Click the button, and you’ll notice the image save to your browser. 4.Navigate to
that image on your computer (it will probably be in your “downloads” folder) 5.Right-click the image in
the folder and click “Set as desktop background.” 6.Enjoy your new wallpaper!
Mac 1. Download your favourite wallpaper clicking on the blue download button below the wallpaper. 2. In this order, click Apple Menu > System Preferences > Desktop & Screen Saver > Desktop 3. Now find the image you want to use. Here you’ll want to select your own, so you’ll select the location your new image downloaded. 4. Click on the photo. 5. Exit back to your desktop and see what it looks like!
iPhone/iPad 1. Find an image you like on wallpapertag.com and click on the blue download button below an image. 2. Tap on an image and hold on a few seconds. Choose “save image” from the list below. 3. Navigate to the “Photos” app and find the image you want as your background. 5. Use the share button (the one that looks like a box with an arrow coming out of it). 6. Select the “Use as a Wallpaper” button 7. Here you can arrange the picture how you want it, then tap “set.” 8. Next you can select whether you want this image to be set as the background of your lock screen, home screen or both. 9. Navigate back to your home screen and take a look at your new wallpaper.
Android 1. Search for a wallpaper you like on wallpapertag.com and download it clicking on the blue download button below the wallpaper. 2. Open your gallery/photos app and click on the “download” folder. 3. The first image you see here should be the image you downloaded. 4. Click on the image and in the top right corner, click the menu button (three vertical dots). 5. In the drop down menu, click “Set as wallpaper.” 6. You’ll then be prompted to select whether you want to set the image as the background of your home screen, lock screen or both. 7. You’ll then be able to move the image to how you like. When you’re satisfied, press “set as wallpaper.” 8.Go back to your home screen and enjoy your new wallpaper!